Nicole is a genealogist and mom. Her love for family history started as a teenager when she made a book about her female ancestors for a young women’s church project. After not making the volleyball time in middle school, Nicole embarked a a journey of family history discovery with her mom. She blogs about family history and children, genealogical research, and more at familylocket.com.
Today on Family History for Youth:
- Learn how to make a brave ancestors book with your children
- Discover what it takes to create a successful heirloom hunt
- Learn all about family history story time and how you can start it in your community
- Best tips for parents who are new to family history
- Keys to getting her kids on board
Connect with Nicole
- Website: Familylocket.com
- Instagram: @familylocket
- Facebook: Family Locket
- Twitter: Family Locket
- Research Like a Pro Book
- Find Names for the Temple: A Step-by-Step Method for Success
Thanks for tuning in!
Thanks for joining us on today’s episode of the Family History for Youth Podcast, please leave us a rating and review to help us reach even more people seeking inspiration for sharing family history with the youth in their life. Don’t forget to check out our website or visit us on Instagram!