Eric Schubert is a nationally recognized teenage genealogist. He discovered genealogy 7 years ago and has been hooked ever since. In the past few years, Eric has helped over 1000 people find their families. Eric is currently the volunteer coordinator for the NextGen Genealogy Network.
Today on Family History for Youth
- Learn how Eric discovered his love for genealogy as a young teen.
- Be inspired to work through research lulls and plateaus by hearing fantastic success stories
- How to improve your time management skills to make time for genealogy
- Hear advice on what you can do as a parent to encourage your aspiring teenage genealogist
- How to get involved with other young genealogists at the NextGen Genealogy network
Connect with Eric
Thanks for tuning in!
Thanks for joining us on today’s episode of the Family History for Youth Podcast, please leave us a rating and review to help us reach even more people seeking inspiration for sharing family history with the youth in their life. Don’t forget to check out our website or visit us on Instagram!