Becky Villareal is retired teacher, presenter, family genealogist, and author of three fictional children’s books and one young adult book dealing with genealogical research. She spends her time speaking at schools and genealogical societies, writing, and taking care of grandchildren.
Today on Family History for Youth
- Becky shares how she discovered a love of genealogy as searched for her maternal ancestors
- Hear the reasons why Becky cares about sharing family history with her children and grandchildren
- Discover the delightful tale of Gianna the Great
- Gain insight on how to discuss difficult family history situations with kids
- Learn Becky’s best tips from her teaching days about how to hook elementary age children on family history
I’d love to meet you!
Since we can’t get together in person, come say hello on Instagram or drop by familyhistoryforyouthpodcast.com.
If you love the podcast and feel passionate about our mission, please leave a quick review on iTunes. It helps others find this free resource for ideas and activities! Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what the best part of the podcast is. I’d love to hear any of your ideas about family history and youth too!