Juliette Eames loves family stories! After creating a family history book about her grandma to share with her first son, Isaac, Juliette realized that it was a complicated and expensive process. From finding and illustrator to printing the book, it was definitely a learning experience. Juliette knew there must be other people looking to create similar books about their family members, so she founded FourBears Books which simplifies the process through customizable templates and results in a beautiful heirloom connecting all ages. Juliette is a mother of two little ones with a 3rd baby on the way. She and her husband both love genealogy and are passionate about helping others to feel connected to their family members.
Today on Family History for Youth
- Juliette shares the story behind FourBears Books and how the company got its name
- Learn how sharing family stories doesn’t have to be hard
- Listen to Juliette explain the process of creating your own Four Bears Book (trust me, it’s super easy!)
- Hear examples of stories that are easy to remember and share on the spot with your kids
- Discover some simple ways to connect your children to the past, like sharing family historical sites
I’d love to meet you!
Since we can’t get together in person, come say hello on Instagram or drop by familyhistoryforyouthpodcast.com.
If you love the podcast and feel passionate about our mission, please leave a quick review on iTunes. It helps others find this free resource for ideas and activities! Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what the best part of the podcast is. I’d love to hear any of your ideas about family history and youth too!